WHY TO BECOME INFRAMET CUSTOMER
- Inframet is a company trusted by customers all over the world. We have sold out test equipment to over 40 countries of the world. Well known scientific institutes, universities, manufacturers of electro-optical systems, test laboratories, repairing depots are among our customers (see References page)
- Inframet can offer full spectrum of equipment for testing and simulation of electro-optical imaging & laser systems. Inframet is the only company on world market capable to deliver tests equipment for testing all types of electro-optical systems
- Inframet is a manufacturer of complete test systems who deliver not only equipment for testing but also software and precious knowledge about testing electro-optical imaging systems.
- Inframet can offer custom designed test system from area outside typical offer.
- Inframet treats its customer like partners trying to share its know how, to support them in application of our test equipment and to start long term cooperation.
- Inframet equipment and knowledge can help to improve electro-optical technology in any country.
RULES TO DO BUSINESS WITH INFRAMET
Read data sheets and educational materials presented at our website.
You will spend well your time by reading the educational section. You can find there free of charge high value technical papers for both beginners and for professional in electro-optical technology. It will be easier for us to communicate because you will then know exactly what you need.
Make decision if you want a test system or only some
modules for a test system.
Inframet specializes in complete test systems for testing E-O systems; especially test system for high requirements. Total value of such a test system for testing thermal imagers is much more than simply sum of costs of modules like collimator, blackbody, targers and rotary wheel. If for some reasons you decide that you want only some modules (like blackbodies) Inframet can sell them but we always recommend complete test systems.
Determine type of E-O equipment you want to test.
It is recommended to determine clearly type of E-O systems is to be tested and give us much details as possible. Technical data like cooling type, detector resolution, field of view, max optics diameter is important for us because we know then true requirements on our test systems and can offer optimal configuration of test system.
- Recalibration of test equipment
In longer term costs of frequent recalibration of test equipment can be equal of higher than costs of purchase of the test equipment. Therefore some manufacturers of test equipment recommends frequent expensive recalibration carried out exclusively by their own authorized agents. Inframet prefers to earn its profits from selling of its test equipment not from calibration services. Therefore the company recommends reasonable recalibration periods and offers recalibration equipment that makes possible local recalibration by the customers.
- Let Inframet to help you to find optimal test system.
We offer a long series of different test system. Each test system can be delivered in several versions. It is important to chose an optimal test system. Please trust us and let us know as much as possible about your situation. Contact us via email at any time. We will answer quickly your questions and will try to find an optimal test systems for your needs.
- Purchase several different test systems
INFRAMET is a manufacturer of hi-tech equipment for testing electro-optical surveillance systems (thermal imagers, night vision devices, VIS-NIR cameras, SWIR imagers, laser range finders, laser designators, multi-sensors systems, fused systems, UV cameras, optical sights) and main blocks of such systems (image intensifier tubes, IR FPA/CCD/CMOS imaging sensors, optical objectives). T
It is more convenient technically to buy from us equipment for testing all these E-O systems and components than buying from several different manufacturers. We can offer in this case a special package price.
- Carry out free evaluation of our test equipment
Inframet can accept optional free evaluation of its test systems. The companies/scientific centers/university groups qualified to our demonstration plan can evaluate some of our test systems for a period up to half an year at their own facilities. Inframet can accept commercial orders with special condition that guarantees customer right to return equipment if not satisfied with system performance.
- Let us carry out honest price negotiations
Equipment for testing electro-optical systems is expensive. Your funds should be well spent on equipment truly useful in your work. We always try to present our customers an offer for different versions of the same test system of different measuring capabilities and different price level. In this way our customer can choose optimal price version for him. Next, we are always ready for honest price negotiation. If needed we can deliver copies of old orders to prove that we do not exaggerate with the proposed price level. We are sometimes quite flexible with price level if we see a chance for a long term cooperation or due to different reasons.
- Inframet delivers well prepared documentation of its products. Therefore, after careful reading of the documentation typical technical staff can use our products.
Inframet can carry out installation and training at customer site if required. The training can be carried out using two methods:
- Classical installation and training by Inframet trainer at customer facilities.
- Online installation and training using voice and video communication with the customer team using modern internet technology ( Skype, MSN Messenger etc.)
- Inframet shall exchange free of charge any defective module during warranty period.
- Typical warranty period is 12 months since the delivery date.
- Paid services are offered after warranty expires.
- All customers are eligible to full technical support from our support team. We provide not only support how to run our equipment but also information from much wider area ( how to interpret test result, write technical specifications, about international standards or other specialized literature etc).
- We believe that our customers by act of buying show trust to us and it is not only commercial duty but also a moral duty to pay back by valuable support outside typical warranty scheme. Therefore we try to support our customers with our know-how in all fields related to our test equipment.
- We believe that a customer has a right to get detail technical information to be able to determine test potential of our test equipment. Therefore we deliver detail information in forms of short data sheets, technical specifications, scientific papers and books that can help to educate the reader to an expert level.
- We believe in a fair commercial competition and want to compete with other companies present in this highly specialized market of equipment for testing electro-optical systems in a fair way. We compete with a small group of elite high tech companies from most technologically advanced countries. The competitors deserve respect and we try to show this respect even in front of our customers.