Inframet website Privacy Notice
1. Inframet website does not store your personal data.
2. Inframet website contains links to some scientific papers or our Representatives websites. Please be aware that Inframet is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
3. If you want to subscribe Inframet newsletter then we need only your e-mail address without personal data like name, address, telephone or other details( https://www.inframet.com/newsletter.htm)
4. Thats all.
Inframet Privacy Notice
1. If you contact us directly using our contact details then we will collect and use your personal details only for following purposes:
- To provide you any information that you may request from us (for example about our products or services);
- To propose you the offer, contract and to perform our obligations under any contracts concluded between you and us;
- To provide you any after-sales support, maintenance and repairs.
2. By sending us your personal data, you consent to their processing for the above-mentioned purposes.
3. We will store your personal data in a safe environment for as long as it is necessary to achieve the purposes for which we collected it.
4. In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, you can request access, correction, update or deletion of your personal data, as well as object to our processing of your personal data. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please send your request to: email@example.com.
5. If you contact one of our Representatives please ask for Privacy Notice. They are independent companies and can have different policy for data collection .