In this section a list of book, scientific papers or other documents published mostly by Inframet CEO related to testing, evaluation and simulation of surveillance electro-optical systems is presented. Almost all of them can be downloaded freely.
- Rogalski A.,Chrzanowski K., Chapt. 19: Infrared devices and techniques, in Handbook of Optoelectronics Second Edition: Concepts, Devices, and Techniques (Volume One), CRC Press, 2017 (The book is only commercially available but similar scientific paper can be downloaded).
- Chrzanowski K., Testing thermal imagers, Military University of Technology, Warsaw, 2010.
- Chrzanowski K, Non-contact thermometry-Measurement errors, SPIE PL, Research and Development Treaties, Warsaw, 2001.
- Rogalski A., Chrzanowski K., Chapt. B9: Infrared devices and techniques, in Handbook of Optoelectronics, Institute of Physics Publishing, 2002.
- Chrzanowski, K., Stafiej B., Measurement of sensitivity of solar blind UV cameras, Opto-Electronics Review 29(2021) 45-58
- Chrzanowski K.,Viet Hong N., Virtual MRTD - an indirect method to measure MRTD of thermal imagers using computer simulation, Optica Applicata, Vol. 50, 4, 2020.
- Chrzanowski, K., Measurement of eyepiece diopter of direct view imagers, Opto-electronics Review, 2020, 28(4), pp. 213–219
- K.Chrzanowski, W.Chrzanowski, Analysis of a blackbody irradiance method of measurement of solar blind UV cameras' sensitivity, Opto-Electronics Review, Volume 27, Issue 4, December 2019, Pages 378-384
- Chrzanowski K., Color blackbody for testing multi-sensor/fused imaging systems, Proceedings SPIE Electro-Optical and Infrared Systems: Technology and Applications, 2018
- Chrzanowski K., Present status of metrology of electro-optical surveillance systems, Proceedings of the SPIE Vol. 10433, id. 104330W 8 pp. (2017)
- Chrzanowski K., Configurable modular system for testing all types of electro-optical imaging and laser systems, 7th International Symposium on Optronics in Defence and Security, Paris, 2016
- Chrzanowski K., Review of night vision metrology, Opto-Electronics Review, 22 (1), 2015
- Chrzanowski K., Computerized Station For Semi-Automated Testing Image Intensifier Tubes, Metrology and Measurement Systems, Vol. 22, No 3, 2015
- Rogalski A., Chrzanowski K., Infrared Devices And Techniques (Revision), Metrology and Measurement Systems. Volume 21, Issue 4, Pages 565?618, 2014
- Chrzanowski K., A computerized station for testing night vision devices, 6th International Symposium on Optronics in Defence and Security, Paris, 2014
- Chrzanowski K., Stations for testing laser range finders, 6th International Symposium on Optronics in Defence and Security, Paris, 2014
- Chrzanowski K., Review of night vision technology, Opto-Electronics Review, 21 (2), p. 153-181, 2013
- Chrzanowski K., Testing passive surveillance terahertz imagers, Optica Applicata, Vol. XLIII, No. 2, 2013
- Chrzanowski K, Evaluation of infrared collimators for testing thermal imaging systems, Optoelectronics Review, Vol. 15, No 2, 82-87, 2007.
- Chrzanowski K., Li Xian-min, Configuration of systems for testing thermal imagers, Optica Applicata, Vol. 40, 4, 2010.